Atlanta Insurance Coverage Attorney
Sometimes a company’s most valuable asset can be its policy of insurance. Until the insurer disputes coverage. Nothing can spell disaster for a company faster than a huge loss that is not covered by insurance. We recognize the importance of these claims and are experienced in pursuing recovery when insurers dispute coverage.
Beal Sutherland Berlin & Brown handles all aspects of insurance coverage issues. Our attorneys are experienced and knowledgeable in interpreting and investigating insurance policies. We have significant experience in defending policy holders against claims, representing clients in appraisal demands, resolving wrongful denial of insurance claims, as well as evaluating coverage issues. We also have over two decades of combined experience representing patients, health plans, and plan fiduciaries in disputes related to amounts owed for health care. This representation of insurers gives us a keen understanding of the most effective way to defend your rights in insurance coverage disputes.
For example, we have represented large business insurers as counsel for suits throughout the country for over 30 years. Specifically, we have represented business insurers as national, regional and state wide counsel in errors and omissions claims for businesses, property insurance subrogation and liability counsel.
- Successful representation of one of the country’s fastest growing jewelry stores in a multimillion dollar insurance dispute over a theft loss;
- Representation of numerous companies in commercial insurance claims.
- Representation of former CEO of manufacturing company denied his severance through the Georgia Court of Appeals
Representative representations include:
- Acting as Southeastern National Counsel for Home Owners Warranty Corporation with responsibility for all litigation in Georgia, Florida, South Carolina and Mississippi, including multiple successful trial and appeals in State and Federal courts;
- Functioning as conflict national counsel for ELAP, an ERISA based self insurance plan operating throughout the country, handling thousands of disputes nationwide;
- Currently representing Georgia Auto Dealers Insurance Company for liability claims arising from auto dealerships throughout northern Georgia;
- Representing numerous Errors and Omissions carriers for a variety of companies in various industries in suits across the state;
- Filling the role of subrogation counsel for major commercial insurers, including Tokyo Fire and Marine Insurance, in property subrogation claims throughout Georgia; and
- Acting as counsel for a national insurer in defending claims under a Directors and Officers Liability policy in Federal Court.