"I interacted mostly with Rachel Berlin and some with Brian Sutherland. They were both educated on the topic, concise and informative in world I knew very little about. I felt like I was always in not ..."Janine R.
"I had an outstanding experience with Rachel, She was an exceptional advocate during a challenging dispute. Her expertise, professionalism, and dedication were truly remarkable. I'm extremely satisfied ..."Cody W.
"I've made many failed attempts with several different employment attorneys for help with my situation. Rachel was exceedingly informative and made the experience very appeasing. From details to ..."Dante G.
"Rachel Berlin Benjamin is the lawyer you want on your side as she is on the winning side of a case! She is insightful, thorough, and strategic in preparing and negotiating a case. She represented me well and I highly recommend her!Beth M.
"I called Beal Sutherland Berlin & Brown for help with an employment issue. Attorney Rachel Berlin Benjamin was more than helpful. I contacted her and she called me directly to hear my concerns, explain the claims that I may have, thoroughly went over t"Constance P.
"Rachel was a blessing to me during a hard time. I would recommend her to anyone that’s looking for a caring, knowledgeable and aggressive attorney"Greg Q.
"Rachel was absolutely amazing. She was very helpful and clear on all steps of the process and kept me up to date as things progressed. She worked to get things moving when they stalled on my previous employer's end and got me a great package. I 100% recomm"Monique V.
"Loved working with Rachel! Super helpful and made the process easy."Former Client
"Rachael was amazing in helping me settle my case."Paul M.
"Rachel Berlin was instrumental in getting me the compensation I was deserved. Very effective, communicative and efficient."Christine S.
"I had a great experience with Beal Sutherland Berlin & Brown. Rachel worked on my case and she was professional, knowledgeable, quick to respond to questions, and she kept me informed every step of the way"Traci M.
"You could tell that they were very knowledgeable and knew what they were doing. When I left their office that day, I knew I was in good hands."Sanchez M.
"Rachel was great! She was quick to respond and made our discussion easy. Thank you!"Christine B.
"I love Rachel! She is wonderful! She is very knowledgeable and there to help you with great results. She is great about responding to your questions and is a voice for you when you need her."Kimberly M
"Rachel Berlin is an incredible advocate protecting the rights of employees. Her clients benefit from her years of experience in promoting workplace fairness and skill in obtaining the best possible re ..."Rachel A.
"I love this firm! Employment lawyer Rachel Berlin Benjamin is the best! If you have any labor employment matters, I highly recommend giving Rachel a call. She will get the job done!"Amy C.
"Rachel is a fantastic trial attorney! She will get you top dollars for your case and treat you like a human being and not just file on her desk! She's aggressive, intelligent, and works hard for her ..."Reena R.
"Rachel Berlin is an exceptional individual. She by far exceeded my expectations and I will forever be grateful for her services. Rachel and the firm handled my situation respectfully and very timely. ..."Washington C.
"Rachel is an excellent attorney. She follows up in a timely manner, communicates well and keeps me informed every step of the way. I recommend Rachel to anyone that has a legal issue."Lorenzo C.
"Rachel was a real pleasure to work with and was professional, consultative and very responsive, even after normal business hours. She was considerate of her time, which I appreciated on an individual ..."Kieth W.
- Engineers Say Auto Parts Maker Traffics Mexican Labor, Law360, October 26, 2023
- Ex-Cop Sues West Point, Law.com, July 25, 2023
- Workers Fight Kia Bid To End Labor, Pay Class Claims, Law360, June 6, 2023
- Mexican Engineer Says RICO Work Visa Row On Solid Ground, Law360 - May 22, 2023
- Engineers Recruited by Carmakers End Up on the Assembly Line, Bloomberg - April 25, 2023
- Staffing Co. Wants Mexican Citizens' RICO Claim Thrown Out, Law360, – Feb. 28, 2023
- Mexican Worker Says Hyundai Misled Him About Tech Job – Law360 – Aug 11, 2022
- Jewish Ex-Employee Sues Retirement Home, Claiming Bias – Law360 – May 16, 2022
- Personal Injury Firm Failed To Pay Paralegals OT, Suit Says – Law360 – May 2, 2022
- Hall & Lampros Nabs “Mastermind” of Hogh Court LGBTQ Case – April 13, 2022
- Anxiety, PTSD Drive Rise in Mental Health Employment Bias Claims – April 11, 2022
- GA City to Pay $1M To Settle Police Chief Harassment Suit – Oct 15, 2021
- $1 Million Dollar Settlement In Federal Sexual Harassment Suit Against Police Department And Police Chief In South Georgia City – Oct 15, 2021
- Point University embroiled in Title IX lawsuit – Oct 8, 2021
- Point University fumbled sexual harassment investigation, lawsuit says – Oct 5, 2021
- Ex-Rincon police officer sues department, alleges boss racially discriminated against him – June 25, 2021
- How a Supreme Court decision last year is reshaping the legal battle over LGBTQ discrimination – June 1, 2021
- Walmart Sued Over Cashiered Cashier’s ADA Discrimination Claims – April 22, 2021
- ER doctor files discrimination lawsuit against Doctors Hospital – April 14, 2021
- Women Sue Georgia Police Chief Alleging Sexual Misconduct | Georgia News | US News – February 3, 2021
- Police leader fired after employees sue for sexual misconduct (ajc.com) – February 3, 2021
- Women Say Georgia City Ignored Harassment By Police Chief – February 2,2021
- Migrant Workers Seek Class Status In Suit Over GA Housing – February 2, 2021
- Home Care Co. Settles EEOC Suit Over Telework Denial – January 27, 2021
- Bostock Says Judge Was Trash-Talking After High Court Win – November 24, 2020
- Lawsuit claims 75-year-old DeKalb hospital employee was fired due to age – November 10, 2020
- Former 911 operator accuses Smyrna cop of sexual harassment – November 2, 2020
- Fired Mental Health Court Officer Suing Troup County for Discrimination – August 27, 2020
- Garcia-Robelo et al v. Precision 2000, Inc. et al – Collective Action Complaint – July 9, 2020
- Ex-Grocery Store Employee Alleges Workplace Sexual Harassment – April 11, 2019
- Ramirez’s defense team ponders next step after appeal denied – April 7, 2019
- Attorney: Lies smeared Ramirez’s reputation – February 26, 2019
- Attorney challenges Gerbino’s assertions – February 26, 2019
- PTC settles with former cop for $300,000 – July 24, 2016
- Lawyers Should Oppose Firms’ Rampant Illegal Age Discrimination, Attorney Writes – May 10, 2016
- Jury Finds WellStar ‘Willfully Violated’ Age Bias Law, Awards $374K – March 11, 2016
- Attorney Rachel Berlin Benjamin Fights to Get APD Officer Paid After Discrimination Case
- Attorney Rachel Berlin Benjamin talks to WSB-TV about her Client an Atlanta Police Officer’s Discrimination Case
- Officer files complaint against APD over his beard – September 17, 2015
- Panel Revives ADA Suit By School Bus Driver Who Said She Needed Air Conditioning – August 12, 2015
Contact Us Fill out the form or call us today at (404) 476-5305.