"Brian Sutherland is very professional and a great listener. I would highly recommend working with him.Karolina G.
"Brian was very caring and gave me good advice. I will definitely recommend him and his team."Mar
"Brian is a highly professional and compassionate attorney. His thorough analysis of my case was presented with clarity, and he offered helpful suggestions for my next steps."Mengmeng X.
"Knowing that Georgia had at-will employment, I didn't think I had any actionable case but Brian was quickly able to spot the issues in my situation with his thorough knowledge of the law."Nishit P.
"Brian was knowledgeable, transparent and forthcoming, he addressed all of my concerns. I wouldn't hesitate to reach out should I need his services again.Andrea P.
"My experience with Brian has been excellent. He is thorough and extremely knowledgeable on his field."Joanna L.
"His recommendations were always centered on my financial interests and mental well-being. What sets Brian apart is his dedication to ensuring his clients are well-informed and empowered to make the best decisions for their unique situations."Shahid R.
"Brian Sutherland is one of the best lawyers I know. He is wickedly smart, incisive, and yet balances it all with passion and humility. Strongly recommend working with him!Sean Y.
"Mr. Brian Sutherland is an outstanding attorney who is representing me in a complex civil rights/employment case. His caring demeanor, quick responses, and ability to explain the process of what to expect moving forward, have given me peace of mind during "Michelle M.
"I interacted mostly with Rachel Berlin and some with Brian Sutherland. They were both educated on the topic, concise and informative in world I knew very little about. I felt like I was always in not ..."Janine R.
"Brian Sutherland is an exceptionally knowledgeable and talented attorney with a passion for representing employees with their claims against employers. He has helped expand legal anti-discrimination ..."Gregory S.
"I was so pleased at the care Brian Sutherland took in working with me. If you prioritize a lawyer who you know will go the extra mile and truly take the time to understand your case, you will not be ..."Luke B.
"First-class legal professionals who are personable and responsive. Brian Sutherland is a highly skilled and caring attorney who has been of invaluable assistance."Steven C.
"Brian provided timely, expert advice and made me feel completely comfortable moving forward. I absolutely recommend working with this firm and would hire them in a heartbeat if needed."Benjamin P.
"Brian is an honest, hard-working, personable, generous and a very smart lawyer, and he's who I would call (and have called) when someone I care about needs help with an employment issue."Scott A.
"Brian and his team have been very informative and helpful during the process. Glad we have them on our side."Kyle M.
"Brian and his team are extremely responsive, transparent, and knowledgeable."Stephanie D.
"Brian took so much time to discuss our situation and he left no stone unturned when it came to helping us understand our rights. What started as a really uncertain and stressful situation became so much more manageable, and Brian gave us all the informatio"Meg P.
"Brian is very professional and truly cares about his clients."Ahmari S.
"You could tell that they were very knowledgeable and knew what they were doing. When I left their office that day, I knew I was in good hands."Sanchez M.
- Engineers Say Auto Parts Maker Traffics Mexican Labor, Law360, October 26, 2023
- Ex-Cop Sues West Point, Law.com, July 25, 2023
- Ga. Cases To Watch In The Second Half Of 2023, Law360, July 21, 2023
- Workers Fight Kia Bid To End Labor, Pay Class Claims, Law360, June 6, 2023
- Mexican Engineer Says RICO Work Visa Row On Solid Ground,Law360 - May 22, 2023
- Engineers Recruited by Carmakers End Up on the Assembly Line, Bloomberg - April 25, 2023
- EEOC Transgender Bias Lawsuit Bolsters Agency Enforcement Plan, Bloomberg Law - April 5, 2023
- Mexican Worker Says Hyundai Misled Him About Tech Job, Law360, – Oct. 17, 2022
- Fired for Being Gay? Ex-Court Employee Gets $825k to Settle Employment Lawsuit, Daily Report
- Walmart Pregnancy Accommodation Ruling Puts Pressure on Congress, –Aug. 19, 2022
- Hall & Lampros Nabs “Mastermind” of High Court LGBTQ Case – April 13, 2022
- LGBT Battle for Bathroom Access, Pronouns Pivots to Worker Suits, Bloomberg Law, – July 19, 2022
- Abortion-Related Workplace Discrimination Still Banned Post-Roe, Bloomberg Law, – July 6, 2022
- Anxiety, PTSD Drive Rise in Mental Health Employment Bias Claims, Bloomberg Law, – April 11, 2022
- Greyhound Inks Deal Ending Border Agent Bus Sweep Suit, Law360.Com, – Sept. 27, 2021
- Bid to Halt Health Discrimination Rule Draws Judge’s Scrutiny, Bloomberg News, – Aug. 14, 2020
- In Georgia Case, High Court Holds LGBT Employees Are Protected by Sex Discrimination Law, Fulton County Daily Report, – June 15, 2020
- Supreme Court Brief: Atlanta Firm Advocating for LGBT Protections | Rare Intervention Grant | Verrilli Leads for Sandy Hook Victims | Big Law Arbitration Clauses, National Law Journal, – Oct. 10, 2019
- Gerald Bostock has his day in court, Washington Blade, – Oct. 9, 2019
- National Press Club, LGBTQ Rights and Workplace Discrimination, – Oct. 8, 2019
- LGBT workers head to Supreme Court for blockbuster discrimination cases: ‘I’ll be that person to stand up’, CNBC, – Oct. 7, 2019
- Georgia man who says he was fired for being gay takes case to U.S. Supreme Court, WSB-TV, – Oct. 7, 2019
- The Supreme Court Will Judge Employers’ Shady Excuses for Firing LGBTQ People, Vice News, – Oct. 7, 2019
- Supreme Court to decide whether employers can legally fire workers because they’re LGBTQ, NBC News, – Oct. 4, 2019
- Georgia man brings gay rights case to U.S. Supreme Court, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, – Oct. 4, 2019
- Fired After Joining a Gay Softball Team, This Man Is Fighting Back, The Advocate, – Oct. 4, 2019
- Gerald Bostock Was Fired. He Wants His Supreme Court Case to Help Change LGBTQ Rights in America, The Daily Beast, – Sept. 20, 2019
- LGBTQ Workers Tell High Court Title VII Protects Them, Law360.Com, – Sept. 10, 2019
- U.S. Supreme Court to hear Georgia case on gay, lesbian workplace bias, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, – Apr. 22, 2019
- 11th Circuit Case Is in the Scotus Mix on LGBT Workplace Discrimination, Law.Com, – April 22, 2019
- 11th Circuit Eases Standard Used by Employees to Make Preliminary Case for Bias, But Splits on Timing of Analysis, Daily Report, – March 21, 2019
- Georgia Law Limited Interpreters at the Polls, New Election Lawsuit Alleges, Daily Report, – Nov. 28, 2018
- Buford school board apologizes over slurs in tape, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, – Aug. 29, 2018
- 11th Circ. Draws Judge’s Ire With En Banc Review Refusal, Law360.Com, – July 18, 2018
- Fired Banks County 911 Operator Awarded $622K for ADA, FMLA Claims, Daily Report, – Dec. 17, 2018
- SCOTUS Asked to Ignore Circuit Split on Sexual Orientation Discrimination, Daily Report, – Aug. 10, 2018
- Appeals court again rules gays, lesbians not a protected class, WRAL.COM, – July 20, 2018
- Full 11th Circuit Declines to Take Up LGBT Workplace Protection Case, Daily Report, – July 19, 2018
- Advancing Justice Seeks To Protect Limited English Proficient Voters in Georgia, Asian American Advancing Justice, – Nov. 27, 2018
- Eleventh Circuit Case Asks SCOTUS for LGBT Protection in the Workplace, Daily Report, – June 28, 2018
- Court Rejects Georgia Officials’ Efforts To Block Voting Rights Lawsuit, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, – May 17, 2017
- Minority Groups Sue Gwinnett County, Allege Voting Rights Violations, Daily Report, – Aug. 8, 2016
- Lawyers’ Committee Files Major Lawsuit Against Gwinnett County, Georgia Alleging Violation of the Voting Rights Act, Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, – Aug. 8, 2016
- Interview on the Monica Pearson Radio Show, – Aug. 23, 2015
Contact Us Fill out the form or call us today at (404) 476-5305.