"Through several years of discovery and depositions Drew and his team never wavered in their support of my case. Drew was there when I needed him and he always answered my call. I am pleased that the case was resolved in my favor. I highly recommend this te"Joseph E.
"Andrew Beal helped me negotiate my severance contract and did a stellar job. Very thorough & responsive Highly recommend him.Tim K.
"Drew Beal did a tremendous job for my representation. I never worried and he always made me feel secure and confident having him as my attorney. The best of the best!Gib G.
"Going through a stressful situation isn't fun, but Drew was able to remove the stress with his calming influence, answering all questions I had, and making me feel that I was the only client he had by always being available."Jason M.
"This is the litigation lawyer that you want representing you and this is the business lawyer that you want to keep after to protect you and your business interest."Diane B.
"This firm’s clear communication with their clients, and strategic approach to the law, sets them apart from the norm. They have consistently yielded, for me personally, favorable outcomes. I confidently recommend this law firm to anyone seeking relia"John S.
"I love Drew and Milinda, they helped my company for years. They are not about the money, but will lead you in best direction."Tona B.
"We have relied on Drew and his team for years. He and his team always work to find us the right answers no matter what the issue!"Laura L.
"We had an outstanding experience working with Drew and Milinda. They displayed exceptional expertise, promptly addressing any concerns and providing practical solutions."Roger S.
"I have known and worked with Andrew Beal for over 30 years. While I have worked with many attorneys in several jurisdictions regarding different legal issues, he is the very best.Mike G.
"Drew Beal is currently handling a 2nd legal problem for me. He and Karen are both a pleasure to work with and make an excellent legal team."LeAnne L.
"Careful, thorough and professional. Drew and Karen are tops!"Michael L.
"I put Drew in a big fight with the best attorneys in the country and he knocked them out! Drew is highly respected by his peers. A true champion."Former Client
"Drew and his team have defended me every step of the way. Fighting for my rights not only as a business but as a human being. I definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for someone who is a fierce lawyer but also a kind person."Former Client
"My lawsuit was about a partnership dispute and minority squeeze out. Attorney Drew Beal and his legal team delivered the results I was looking for. Drew is not afraid of litigation, if that is what is ..."Diane B.
"Drew Beal is an excellent lawyer with thorough knowledge of Georgia law. I brought a distressing problem to Mr. Beal and in a single conversation he offered a solution."Former Client
- 'Seize the Assets and Levy the Accounts': $1.1M Judgment in Georgia, Law.com, September 25, 2023
- Lin Wood Ordered to Pay Beal Sutherland Berlin & Brown $42,500 in Attorneys’ Fees, Law.com, September 21, 2023
- Lin Wood's Contempt Costs $42K In Atty Fees On Top Of Fine, Law 360, September 19, 2023
- Beal Sutherland Berlin & Brown Break New Legal Ground After Successfully Arguing in the Court of Appeals, August 23, 2023
- Meet the Fulton County Judge Assigned to Trump’s Criminal Case, Daily Report, August 18, 2023
- Lin Wood Asks Judge to Dismiss Ex-Partners Fraud Claim, Law.com, June 7, 2023
- Lin Wood Can't Force Fraud Claims On Former Counsel, Client, Law360, June 7, 2023
- Lin Wood Ex-Colleagues Fight Other Atty's Suit Escape Bid- Law 360 - June 29, 2023
- Lin Wood Fined $5K Over Comments About Ex-Colleagues- Law 360 - June 1, 2023
- Lin Wood's Ex-Colleagues Want Judgment In Defamation Case- Law 360 - April 18, 2023
- ‘Not A First Amendment Principle’: Georgia Supreme Court Denies Cert in Former Law Partners’ Breach-of-Contract Case - Law.com - December 7, 2022
- Years after acquittal, Clayton Sheriff Victor Hill back on trial Wednesday - The Atlanta Journal Constitution - October 11, 2022
- Lin Wood Says More Attys Must Be Brought Into Fee Dispute - Law 360 - August 5, 2022
- Best Mentor: Andrew 'Drew' Beal- Daily Report - June 16, 2022
- Lin Wood Urges Dismissal Of Ex-Colleagues' Defamation Suit- Law 360 - June 6, 2022
- 2022 Georgia Legal Awards Honorees Announced- Law.com - April 28, 2022
- Lawsuit claims Dalton police officer commanded intern to perform sex act against her will- The Daily Citizen - March 19, 2022
- Virtual Voir Dire: Attorneys and Jurors Are Enjoying Remote Jury Selection Process - Law.com - February 10, 2022
- Lin Wood to Challenge Appellate Court’s Non-disparagement Clause Ruling - Law.com - February 7, 2022
- Lin Wood’s Ex Partners Seek Sanctions, Saying He Lied to Court Over ‘Hidden’ Emails - Law.com - November 3, 2021
- Lin Wood’s Ex-Partners Say He’s a Fraudster. His Emails May Prove It- Daily Beast - September 26, 2021
- Georgia Lawsuit Accuses Ex-NBA Star of Defrauding Investors of $1.1M- Law.com - April 12, 2021
- Transgender Woman's Suit Alleges Insults, Denial of Needed Meds at Norcross Psychiatric Hospital - Law.com - February 11, 2021
- Facing Anti-SLAPP Action Lin Wood Drops Defamation Claims Against Ex- Law Partners - Law.com - February 8, 2021
- Bostock Rips Into Judge For Rejecting Claim In Sex Bias Suit- Law 360 - January 25, 2021
- Lin Wood’s Ex-Law Partners Claim He Was Taped Admitting to Assaults, Asserting He May Be ‘Christ Coming Back for Second Time’- Law & Crime - December 31, 2020
- Lin Wood Calls Ex-Partners’ Fee Splitting Lawsuit a ‘Shakedown Effort’ - Law.com - September 2, 2020
- $1M Settlement Ends Negligent Entrustment Car Wreck Case Days Before Trial- Law.com - April 25, 2019
- Alston & Bird Settles Multimillion-Dollar Legal Mal Suit- Law.com - April 19, 2018
- Suit Says Alston & Bird Cost Former Client Millions in Gifts From Goizueta Widow- Law.com - February 18, 2016
- Judge Awards $635K to Squeezed-Out Health Care Company Partner- Law.com - August 26, 2015
- Doctor Who Took Gun to Surgery Loses Suit Over Hospital Privileges- Law.com - July 02, 2014
Contact Us Fill out the form or call us today at (404) 476-5305.